Policies and Procedures
Tennis Usage Policies and Procedures
- Registration & Payments: All programs (including drills, leagues, classes, private lessons, personal training, workshops, etc. ) must be paid to register. The First Half of Permanent Court Time (PCT) must be paid by September 30th and the second half must be paid by January 31st.
- House Charging: As a convenience to Members in good standing, drinks, pro shop items and child care may be house charged and will be automatically billed at the end of the month to a valid credit card or bank account on file. You must have an automatic payment method on file for this privilege. There is a maximum of $200.
- 24 Hour Cancellation: All programs, lessons and court time are subject to a 24 hour cancellation. Any and all cancellations with less than 24 hours advance notice will be billed at the full payment rate. Reservations made within 24-hours are non-cancellable.
- Hold Policy: Members in good standing may place their membership on hold for a one month minimum. A Membership Hold must be pre-approved by the Centre. Typical reasons for Hold approval may include debilitating injury, illness, and/or physicians orders. Membership may not be placed on hold between May and September. There is a hold fee of $10 per month. A membership that has been approved for hold may be on hold for up to six months, and will be automatically reactivated on the seventh month. Serious injuries may extend the Hold beyond six months by written request and Club approval.
- Make up Policy: Typically, there are no pro-rations. However, new participants may be pro-rated for their first session. New class makeup policy for Whizz Kids, all Quick-Start Classes, Super Excellence, Tournament Training, and Academy Training: All players must attend the actual class (level, day and time) for which they register. In order to make sure we have adequate numbers of coaches and courts available and to avoid overcrowding of classes, players may attend a make-up class at the same level with 24 hour notice AND PRE-APPROVAL from Dara Keidan (DaraK@TENandFiT.com) or 312-307-4599. A maximum of 2 makeup classes per session will be allowed. Absolutely no drop-in make-ups will be permitted.
- Sub Policy: Substitutions are only permitted in PCT. Subs are not allowed for Team Drills. For a pro-rated fee Drop-Ins for Team Drills may be permitted if space is available.