Policies and Procedures
Tennis Usage Policies and Procedures
- Registration & Payments: All programs (including drills, leagues, classes, private lessons, personal training, workshops, etc. ) must be paid to register. The First Half of Permanent Court Time (PCT) must be paid by September 30th and the second half must be paid by January 31st.
- House Charging: As a convenience to Members in good standing, drinks, pro shop items and child care may be house charged and will be automatically billed at the end of the month to a valid credit card or bank account on file. You must have an automatic payment method on file for this privilege. There is a maximum of $200.
- 24 Hour Cancellation: All programs, lessons and court time are subject to a 24 hour cancellation. Any and all cancellations with less than 24 hours advance notice will be billed at the full payment rate. Reservations made within 24-hours are non-cancellable.
- Hold Policy: Members in good standing may place their membership on hold for a one month minimum. A Membership Hold must be pre-approved by the Centre. Typical reasons for Hold approval may include debilitating injury, illness, and/or physicians orders. Membership may not be placed on hold between May and September. There is a hold fee of $10 per month. A membership that has been approved for hold may be on hold for up to six months, and will be automatically reactivated on the seventh month. Serious injuries may extend the Hold beyond six months by written request and Club approval.
- Make up Policy: We strongly encourage make-ups if classes are missed. During the same session, make-ups may be permitted for a missed class or drill in an equivalent level class or drill with Pro approval (Before Class, please obtain an Attendance Slip from the Front Desk to avoid being billed). Make-ups expire quickly so use them soon! Missed classes/drills are NOT eligible for a Make-Up in a subsequent session. Typically, there are no pro-rations. However, new participants may be prorated for their first session.
- Sub Policy: Substitutions are only be permitted in PCT. Subs are not allowed for Team Drills. For a pro-rated fee Drop-Ins for Team Drills and some Classes may be permitted if space is available.
- Drop-in Policy: For a Pro-Rated Fee a limited number of Drop-ins may be allowed for many Classes and Team Drills, subject to space availability. Class sizes are limited and registration is required prior to Class/Drill.